Sunday, July 28, 2013

ghost world


So my mother and I went to Governor's Island today, and I wore this. (Please ignore my troll-like face in both pictures.) I wore this dress (possibly a shirt but SHHH, it's a dress) that I got from F21 in seventh grade, Ann Demeulemeester sandals, H&M necklace (it's hard to see it here but it's a black feather on a long, golden chain), a spiked choker and cats' eye sunglasses from eBay, and a bag from Maison Martin Margiela. My earrings, which you can't see here, were really nice and kitschy and I finally felt like wearing them. They're heart shaped (bleh) and have these faded flowers in the middle, and they remind me of how Kurt Cobain & Courtney Love used to collect and give each other heart shaped boxes, and Kurt would make art out of those boxes and fake flowers. 



BRIDGESBRIDGESBRIDGESBRIDGES.

I feel like the following song goes well with this post/my entire day/the first picture. It's one of my new favorite songs (and Violent Femmes is one of my new favorite bands-which is good, because I really need more favorite bands that are still together/whose leads aren't dead which makes it impossible for me to see them in concert). 


xxBritney


1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh I love your outfit! I am so obsessed with choker necklaces right now, how they can turn a super cute-cute regular pretty-dress-and trainers-outfit into an oh-my-god-get-away-from-me-you-creepy-demon -girl-outfit. Wow I just used the word 'outfit' way too many times but I honestly can't think of a different word! And now I can't think of a way to end this comment. But umm yes your blog is lovely and so is your work on Rookie!!

    X

    ReplyDelete